Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
For Drivers In Annandale, Alexandria, Woodbridge And Surrounding Areas In Northern Virginia
No matter if you simply commute between work and school or if you often take road trips out of town, you need auto insurance. Auto insurance offers compensation for damage to your vehicle as well as medical expenses to you and your passengers after an accident. While some liability coverage is required by law, we also recommend that you carry enough insurance to protect you, the vehicle and your passengers. A basic full coverage insurance policy includes:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage covers damage or loss to the vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, falling objects, lightning, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: This coverage covers damage or loss to the vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal Injury Protection: Also known as PIP, this coverage helps with medical expenses for the driver and their passengers after an accident.
- Liability: Liability insurance has two sections: bodily injury and property damage. These coverages offer compensation to victims of bodily injury or property damage respectively after the insured driver causes an accident while operating the vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: In accidents involving an uninsured driver, this coverage helps compensate for damages.
The experts at Burke & Burke Insurance Agency believe that you deserve a comprehensive car insurance policy at an affordable price. No one should drain their bank account simply to protect their vehicle. For great customer service and competitive prices, connect with us at (703) 751-1001 or fill out an online form for a free quote today!
Common Auto Insurance Questions
Car insurance is designed to protect the driver, their passengers and everyone else on the road. Different coverages may also compensate for damage or loss to the vehicle so that the insured driver isn't left paying thousands of dollars out of pocket in repairs or medical bills.
Car insurance policies typically last six months to a year and automatically renew as long as premiums are consistently paid on time.
You should carry enough car insurance to cover the value of replacing the vehicle and any expected liability or medical expenses you could face in an accident. Burke & Burke Insurance Agency will help you determine how much insurance you may need based on your risk factors.
Drivers in the state of Virginia must carry at least:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $20,000 in property damage liability
- $25,000 in uninsured motorist bodily injury per person
- $50,000 in uninsured motorist bodily injury per accident
Auto insurance rates are determined by a variety of factors that influence the likelihood that you will file a claim. Influences on auto insurance premiums include:
- Credit score
- Driving record
- Value of the vehicle
- Coverage limits